Start your WordPress relaunch now!
- Your current website is too static or the content management system isn’t flexible enough?
- You want to open a web shop and WooCommerce and WordPress are just what you are looking for, because you want to take advantage of the benefits of a complete system?
- Your website loads too slowly or urgently needs a responsive view for smartphones?
- You want to publish content easily and flexibly – at the moment it is all taking up way too much time?
- You want to be able to utilize your CMS, not just operate it?
- Your current website was hacked or is no longer up to date in terms of technology?
You want a secure server environment and up-to-date systems?Get in touch with us now!
Expertise for your website relaunch with WordPress
Maybe one of the above mentioned reasons has been your trigger to think about a website relaunch. Now you need to find a professional partner who supports and implements your project. And of course you need a secure and future-proof CMS.
We can offer both. For already more than 10 years, we gain experience as agency for web development and work on the basis of WordPress. The fact that we are Germany’s first and only VIP partner of WordPress proves our experience in WordPress. As WooExperts Gold Partner of WooCommerce, one of the most popular shop systems, we are also marked as professional online shop agency.
- We will take you through your relaunch step by step from the very start
- Support for your WordPress theme development
- Migration of your third-party system data to WordPress
- Server configuration and provider selection
- Development of custom WordPress plugins
- Completion and rollout of your projects
Website Relaunch. A clear project framework
When starting to rework your existing content, many questions will arise. We’re going to answer all of them right at the beginning! That’s because we need to think about many factors for the concept of your new website:
- Objectives and strategy of your website
- Target group(s)
- Web shop integration
- Layout, look and effect of your site
- Content generation or data application
- Visitor numbers and target measurement
- Multilingual Content
- Web app or native app as supplement
- Technical system environment and web server
Project phases for a successful website:
Do you have any further questions? We provide the answers!