Please be aware, if you do not live in Europe currently or don’t have a European Citizenship, we won’t consider your application!
Your Job at Inpsyde as: Theme Developer
You are an experienced or talented web developer we can count on, know your way around object-oriented PHP programming and, together with other top WordPress developers, you want to realize sophisticated WordPress projects with the highest code quality in the B2B area?
Then you can certainly imagine to work among others on the following exciting projects:
- Working on a multilingual WooCommerce shop with connection to external services such as SAP Business One
- Further development and support of known plugins (eg. BackWPup or MultilingualPress)
- Developing tailor-made high-performance and secure plugins, interfaces and themes for our customers, service providers and the community
What we can offer
- Work in your homeoffice (we are 100% remote)
- A warm Inpsyde culture that values YOU
- Flexible regulation of working hours
- Very experienced highly qualified WordPress experts and top Stack Exchange users as colleagues
- As a “WordPress.com VIP Partner”, direct line to WooCommerce and WP Core Developer
- Very close to the pulse of the latest WordPress development and technologies
- Demanding and extraordinary projects in the B2B sector
- Small team in an agile environment
- Weekly exchange of knowledge and lectures by colleagues in a video conference
- Great colleagues, with whom it gives pleasure every day to work together
- Visits and lectures on WordCamps and WooConf
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- 20 days annual paid vacation and 10 sick days
- International teams, colleagues and clients
- Interesting projects with clients like SAP, Facebook, P&G, PayPal and other world wide known companies
- Openness to entrepreneurial thinking and action
You would like to know more about our team? On our Team page we show who we are. There you can find also a video of our team meeting 2019 in Berlin. Take a look!
Main Tasks as Theme Developer at Inpsyde:
- Together with our top WordPress developers, you will implement modern and advanced WordPress projects with state-of-the-art code quality in the B2B area
- Development of new plugins with high code quality and future-proof implementation
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Work on current projects with incoming tasks
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites
- Developing reusable and maintainable web and theme components
- Planing und Issue-Management via JIRA
- Code and review PHP applications using version control
- Deployment via Envoyer and Dependency-Management via Composer
- You do live in Europe or have European Citizenship (required)
- You are a reliable experienced or very talented PHP Developer
- You are passionate about web development and new technology (elegant code)
- Experience with
- using Git and SVN.
- working with modern dependency managers & task runners
- REST API/SOAP
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming
- Analytical skills as well as a creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behaviour and very good communication skills
- You share your knowledge with your teammates
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy
- Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
- Solve complex problems in a simple and elegant way
- You eager to learn new things
- Ability to setup local environments
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with and in JIRA & Confluence
- Remote working experience appreciated
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients.
- Experience with and in WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience with Symfony
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
- You like to work agile
- Fluent in German spoken and written
Date of Joining
As soon as possible!
But we wait for good developers, of course.
Sounds interesting to you? Talk to us and apply Now!
Many exciting possibilities are waiting for you!
Please send us your CV, state salary expectations and earliest possible starting date and a link to your favorite GitHub project you have developed or send us a .zip.
Otherwise we won’t consider your application in first place!
And again the information: Please be aware, if you do not live in Europe currently or don’t have a European Citizenship, we won’t consider your application!
Inpsyde: The WordPress agency in Germany
As VIP-Partner of WordPress.com and WooCommerce-Gold-Expert, we are, concerning high end WordPress-projects, the leader in German-speaking countries. We are the founders of the community-platform WordPress Germany and, in its early years, distributed, translated, co-designed and broadened WordPress. That’s why the community, WordCamps and core development are important parts of our values for already more than ten years. Want to know more about us?
We mainly realize large marketing sites and WooCommerce projects for medium-sized companies and international corporations.
How you work at Inpsyde
Work with our great team of WordPress experts and top users on WordPress Stack Exchange. Exchange ideas, learn from them or let yourself be tempted to perform at your best as part of a team.
In contrast to ordinary employers, you will work remotely on new challenges in the WordPress world where you want – near your coffee machine, in the park or at your favourite place. This also means that you can flexibly organize your working hours.
You communicate with your colleagues via slack, hangout and zoom, while you create your own working environment with your hardware and your favourite coffee, among other things.
Or meet colleagues at WordCamps, Meetups or WooConfs worldwide to exchange ideas with other developers or to give lectures on behalf of the company.
Develop WordPress plugins or websites for international companies like Facebook, SAP, Mercedes, Parship or WooCommerce extensions for e-commerce big names like PayPal. But also for medium-sized companies that do not need off-the-shelf websites or plugins.
You will also be involved in the collaboration on plugins that we make available on wordpress.org, such as BackWPup with over 7 million downloads and over 600,000 active users or MultilingualPress as the professional solution for multilingualism for WordPress and WooCommerce websites.
In small teams, a project manager and a direct line to the CEO, you can make a valuable contribution with your ideas.
Apply Now! Many exciting possibilities are waiting for you!
Become an Inpsyder!
Please send us your CV, state salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Become an Inpsyder!