Your Job at Inpsyde as: WordPress Theme Developer
You are an experienced or talented web developer we can count on, know your way around object-oriented PHP programming, and, together with other top WordPress developers, you want to realize sophisticated WordPress projects with the highest code quality in the B2B area?
Then you can certainly imagine to work among others on the following exciting projects:
- Working on a multilingual WooCommerce shop with connection to external services such as SAP Business One
- Further development and support of known plugins (eg. BackWPup or MultilingualPress)
- Developing tailor-made high-performance and secure plugins, interfaces and themes for our customers, service providers and the community
What we can offer
- Work in your homeoffice (we are 100% remote)
- A warm Inpsyde culture that values YOU
- Flexible regulation of working hours
- Very experienced highly qualified WordPress experts and top Stack Exchange users as colleagues
- As a “WordPress.com VIP Partner”, direct line to WooCommerce and WP Core Developer
- Very close to the pulse of the latest WordPress development and technologies
- Demanding and extraordinary projects in the B2B sector
- Small team in an agile environment
- Weekly exchange of knowledge and lectures by colleagues in a video conference
- Great colleagues, with whom it gives pleasure every day to work together
- Visits and lectures on WordCamps and WooConf
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- 20 days annual paid vacation and 10 sick days
- International teams, colleagues and clients
- Interesting projects with clients like SAP, Facebook, P&G, PayPal and other world wide known companies
- Openness to entrepreneurial thinking and action
- 1.200 € hardware budget for full-time employees
You would like to know more about our team? On our Team page we show who we are. There you can find also a video of our team meeting 2019 in Berlin. Take a look!
Main Tasks as WordPress Theme Developer
- Together with our top WordPress developers, you will implement modern and advanced WordPress projects with state-of-the-art code quality in the B2B area
- Development of new plugins with high code quality and future-proof implementation
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Work on current projects with incoming tasks
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Deploy changes to live servers.
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites
- Developing reusable and maintainable web and theme components
- Planing und Issue-Management via JIRA
- Code and review PHP applications using version control
- Deployment via Envoyer and Dependency-Management via Composer
- You are a reliable experienced or very talented PHP Developer
- You are passionate about web development and new technology (elegant code)
- Experience with
- using Git and SVN.
- working with modern dependency managers & task runners
- REST API/SOAP
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming
- Analytical skills as well as a creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behaviour and very good communication skills
- You share your knowledge with your teammates
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy
- Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
- Solve complex problems in a simple and elegant way
- You eager to learn new things
- Ability to setup local environments
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with and in JIRA & Confluence
- Remote working experience appreciated
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients.
- Experience with and in WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience with Symfony
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
- You like to work agile
- Fluent in German spoken and written
Date of Joining
As soon as possible! But we wait for good developers, of course.
Sounds interesting to you? Talk to us and apply Now! Many exciting possibilities are waiting for you!
Are you interested? Then send us your application!
Inpsyde: The WordPress agency in Germany
As VIP Gold Agency Partner of WordPress.com and WooExpert, we are, concerning high end WordPress-projects, the leader in German-speaking countries. We are the founders of the community-platform WordPress Germany and, in its early years, distributed, translated, co-designed and broadened WordPress. That’s why the community, WordCamps and core development are important parts of our values for already more than ten years. We mainly realize large marketing sites and WooCommerce projects for medium-sized companies and international corporations.
That’s how you work at Inpsyde
In contrast to usual employers, we work remotely at Inpsyde, wherever you want – near to your coffee machine, in the park, or at your favorite place. That means you can organize your working time flexible. Via Slack, Hangout and Zoom, you communicate with your colleagues while you create your individual work environment with your chosen hardware and your most beloved type of coffee. In small teams, one project manager, and a direct link to your boss, you will be able to contribute valuable ideas.
Send Us Your Application
We like the easy and comfortable way! In order to make your application process as simple as possible, please send us just the most important data about you, short and sweet. If you like, you can also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send us your CV, state salary expectations and earliest possible starting date and a link to your favorite GitHub project you have developed or send us a .zip.
Otherwise we won’t consider your application in first place!