Your Job at Inpsyde as:
Supporter for WordPress
You love to help other people and keep a cool head even in difficult situations? You have a talent for languages? And you like working in a structured and independent way? Then we have the right job for you! Become part of the Inpsyde support team and help us to constantly improve our WordPress plugins.
As a supporter you form an important communication interface between users and developers and use your experience to solve problems competently.
Work with some of the best WordPress developers in the world and support over 2 million active plugin users. Our plugins stand for high usability and quality … and we make sure that it stays that way. Our support team currently supports over 30 popular Inpsyde plugins and more are coming soon! Are you in?
- Written first and second level support for our plugins in German and English via Help Scout (no telephone support!)
- First level support
You are the contact person for our plugin customers if they need help. You identify problems, document them, and help where you can.
- Second level support
With an extensive knowledge of our products, WordPress, and customer systems, you can localize and fix even complex problems.
- Passing on third level support cases
In difficult cases, you create and mediate third-level support tickets to the development team or other responsible employees
- Independent planning and organization
You know what is important and you are well organized. This ensures short support response times and fast problem solving.
- Competent and friendly interaction with customers
You remain calm and patient even in difficult situations. With the help of your empathy and communicative skills you will ensure satisfied and happy customers. Make it difficult to be difficult!
- Ongoing support of our development team in plugin testing
You work together with customers and developers to improve our plugins and to guarantee high usability.
- Support of the documentation team in the maintenance of product documentation
- You can express yourself well and precisely in both German and English and you can get to the bottom of complicated issues.
- You are helpful and it makes you happy to help others solving problems.
- You work responsibly and reliably and are prepared to build and maintain stable and long-lasting customer relationships.
- You have the ability to work in an organized and structured way and to set priorities.
- You are resourceful and creative in analyzing problems and finding solutions.
- You pay attention to details and work methodically on long-term solutions.
- You are a good listener, you deal with people skilfully and patiently and you keep calm even when the customer doesn’t
- You are passionate about working together with other people.
- You are good at assessing your abilities and you know when you cannot help and have to forward difficult cases to superiors.
- You know your way around the WordPress backend.
- You have experience with the functionality of different WordPress themes and plugins.
- You have no problem working with different customer systems.
- You are interested in programming and know WordPress well enough to communicate with our developers about support topics.
- Experience in dealing with demanding customers
- First experiences with WordPress Multisite and WooCommerce
- Knowledge in the use of JIRA & Confluence
- Programming knowledge in PHP
- Experience with remote work
- Other languages, especially Dutch
- Work where you feel comfortable: Each of our employees works remotely.
- Adapt your working hours to your life: At Inpsyde we have a flexible work schedule.
- Enjoy an open and relaxed working atmosphere: We work in small teams with flat hierarchies.
- Bring in your ideas and suggestions: We value dedicated employees and we listen.
- Recognize the value of your work: Inpsyde establishes coding and usability standards.
About Inpsyde GmbH
Inpsyde: The biggest WordPress agency in Germany
Inpsyde is an official WordPress VIP Gold Agency Partner, WooExpert, and founder of the community platform WordPress Germany. We are WordPress Maniacs so to speak! Since its early years, we have helped to translate, shape, and extend WordPress. We work on demanding projects around WordPress and stand for clean code, user-friendly plugins, and efficient enterprise solutions.
We always pay attention to our values. The satisfaction of our employees is particularly important to us. Because: work can also be fun and fulfilling – and happy employees are simply better at what they do.
Send Us Your Application
That sounds like it’s right for you? Then send us your application! We are looking forward to getting to know you! Please also state your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations. If you like, you can also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.