Your Job at Inpsyde as: PHP Developer
You are an experienced or talented web developer we can count on, know your way around object-oriented PHP programming, and, together with other top WordPress developers, you want to realize sophisticated WordPress projects with the highest code quality in the B2B area?
Then you can certainly imagine to work among others on the following exciting projects:
- Working on a multilingual WooCommerce shop with connection to external services such as SAP Business One
- Further development and support of known plugins (eg. BackWPup or MultilingualPress)
- Developing tailor-made high-performance and secure plugins, interfaces and themes for our customers, service providers and the community
What we can offer
- Work in your selected (home) office (we are 100% remote)
- A warm Inpsyde culture that values YOU
- Flexible working hours
- Very experienced, highly qualified WordPress experts and top Stack Exchange users as colleagues
- As a “WordPress.com VIP Partner” we have a direct line to WooCommerce and WP Core Developer
- Very close to the pulse of the latest WordPress development and technologies
- Demanding and extraordinary projects in the B2B sector
- Small team in an agile environment
- Weekly exchange of knowledge and lectures by colleagues in a video conference
- Great team spirit with colleagues you like to work with
- Travels and discussions on WordCamps and WooConf
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- 20 days of annual paid vacation and 10 sick days
- 1.200 € hardware budget for full-time employees
- International teams, colleagues and clients
- Interesting projects with clients like SAP, Facebook, P&G, PayPal and other companies known all over the world
- Openness to entrepreneurial thinking and action
- Together with our top WordPress developers, you will implement modern and advanced WordPress projects with state-of-the-art code quality in the B2B area
- Development of new plugins with high code quality and future-proof implementation
- Solve bugs and address client issues in a fast-paced environment
- Work on current projects with incoming tasks
- Test solutions across multiple browsers and platforms in a local testing environment
- Deploy changes to live servers
- Assist in the remediation, enhancement, and maintenance of client sites
- Developing reusable and maintainable web and theme components
- Planning and issue-management via JIRA
- Code and review PHP applications using version control GIT
- Deployment via Envoyer and Dependency-Management via Composer
- Deep experience in PHP
- You are a reliable, experienced or very talented PHP Developer
- You are passionate about web development and new technology (elegant code)
- Experience with
- using Git and SVN
- working with modern dependency managers & task runners.
- REST API / SOAP
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming including testing like Unit Tests and other automatic tests of your code
- Analytical skills as well as creative and solution-oriented thinking and working
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behaviour and very good communication skills
- You share your knowledge with your teammates
- Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy
- Provide peer reviews and share your knowledge with others
- Solve complex problems in a simple and elegant way
- You are eager to learn new things
- Ability to setup local environments
- Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience with and in JIRA & Confluence
- Remote working experience appreciated
- Experience working for demanding or enterprise-level clients.
- Experience with and in WooCommerce, Multisite, API integrations
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Experience with Symfony
- Knowledge of relational database and non-relational database
- Knowledge in automated testing
- You like to work agile
- Fluent verbal and written German skills
Date of joining
As soon as possible.
But we wait for good developers, of course.
Sounds interesting to you? Talk to us and apply now! Many exciting possibilities are waiting for you!
Looking forward to having you as an Inpsyder!
Are you interested? Then send us your application!
Inpsyde: The biggest WordPress agency in Germany
As an official WordPress.com VIP Gold Agency Partner of Automattic (the company behind WordPress) and WooExpert, we are leaders in demanding WordPress projects. We are the founders of the community platform WordPress Germany and have already distributed, co-designed, translated, and extended WordPress in the early years. Therefore, the community, WordCamps, and core development have been an important part of our values for over 10 years.
We mainly realize large marketing sites and WooCommerce projects for medium-sized companies and international corporations.
That’s how you work at Inpsyde
In contrast to usual employers, we work remotely at Inpsyde, wherever you want – near to your coffee machine, in the park, or at your favorite place. That means you can organize your working time flexible. Via Slack, Hangout and Zoom, you communicate with your colleagues while you create your individual work environment with your chosen hardware and your most beloved type of coffee. In small teams, one project manager, and a direct link to your boss, you will be able to contribute valuable ideas.
Apply now! There are many exciting possibilities for you!
Send Us Your Application
We like the easy and comfortable way! In order to make your application process as simple as possible, please send us just the most important data about you, short and sweet. If you like, you can also send your application to email@example.com.