Your Job at Inpsyde as: Front-end Developer
We are Inpsyde ‒ The biggest WordPress agency in Germany, one of the leading WordPress Agencies in the world, and a Gold Agency Partner of WordPress VIP. We are currently looking for a Front-end Developer to join our company. With over 90 employees in more than 30 countries, we create sophisticated projects with WordPress and WooCommerce ‒ completely remote!
On top of exciting projects with enterprise clients and a diverse range of work, there is an excellent opportunity for you to learn and develop your skills. You will work alongside some of the best WordPress front-end and back-end developers, giving you great exposure to various technologies
You are talented in web development and are looking for new challenges? Become part of our team!
YOUR TASKS AT INPSYDE
- Working closely with your team to develop features, enhancements, and bug fixes for enterprise-level website projects
- Development of new or existing Themes, Plugins, and Libraries for WordPress with high code quality and the goal of a future-proof implementation and controlled maintenance
- Troubleshooting of errors and customer problems in a dynamic environment
- Processing of current projects with incoming tasks and responsibility
- Support of cross-browser and -platform solutions in local test environments
- Deploy, control, and accountability for changes to various environments
- Help in updating, improving, and maintaining online projects
- Development of reusable and maintainable web and Gutenberg components
- Work planning and issue management
- Code versioning and reviewing of codebases
- Usage of package managers like Composer and NPM
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You have a solid knowledge of the state of the art technologies like TypeScript, SASS, Webpack, Webpack Encore, GraphQL, React, Yarn and NPM
- You are enthusiastic about web development and new technologies
- You have good written and spoken English skills
- You can use Git and SVN
- You know how to use modern Dependency Managers & Task Runners
- You can do API integration (REST and GraphQL)
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming
- You can set up local environments
- Experience with …
- Writing reusable components
- WordPress Multisite
- You know the difference between a Component and a Block
- Experience in using JIRA & Confluence
- Knowledge in automated testing
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behavior
- Experience with remote work, self-motivation, and online communication
- Analytical skills and a creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work from your home office (we are 100% remote)
- Flexible regulation of working hours
- Interesting projects with customers like SAP, Facebook, P&G, PayPal, etc.
- Working at the heart of WordPress as a partner of WordPress VIP and WooCommerce, with direct contact to Automattic’s employees
- Visits to WordCamps and annual team meetings
- A warm Inpsyde culture that appreciates YOU
- A collegial and global team in an agile environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Openness for entrepreneurial thinking and acting
Have you become curious?
Then apply at Inpsyde as Front-end Developer!
As Germany’s biggest pure WordPress agency and one of the leading WordPress agencies worldwide, we are proud to be the only agency globally that is both, official WordPress VIP Gold Agency Partner and certified WooExpert.
Whether company website or online shop, plugin development, or integrations with existing APIs like ERP systems – we deliver code to the highest standards. In this way, we guarantee secure, high-performance, and future-proof results.
Our roots originate from the German WordPress community, where some of our founders contributed and helped translate WordPress into German. In 2006, they founded Inpsyde as a pure remote working agency for WordPress enterprise and SMB solutions.
Today, the Inpsyde team consists of over 90 experts worldwide working remotely in a modern digital environment. A human-centered approach to work, an agile mindset, and continuous improvement are our basis for successful projects. Therefore, we encourage active participation and creative collaboration.
Here you can find more information on how we work:
- Inpsyde Team Meeting Berlin: Inpsyde Team Meeting Berlin 2019
- WordPress Development at Inpsyde: WordPress Development at Inpsyde – Inpsyde
- Our Team: Inpsyde Team – Inpsyde
- Our Values: Our Values – Inpsyde
Send Us Your Application
Please send us your resume, salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.