Come to stay
Where do you want to go today? No, seriously. We’re not going to leave it all up to you. As partners, we commit 100% and more to your success. Which might include scrutinizing your project plan, telling you right up-front where we see potential potholes down the road, and offering you more sustainable solutions than the ones you aimed for.
Professionals with heart and soul
Inpsyde was founded by the same team of WordPress professionals who had built and run the first platform for the germanophone WordPress community. We are both humbled and proud to say that Inpsyde evolved out of the community—a bond we still hold true to.
WordPress is our passion, and we want to transfer this passion to our customersYour Inpsyde Team
With in-depth consulting and conception, we develop solutions for all possible applications. These range from simple blogs and business sites, community sites and online shops to high-end database applications, multilingual portals and intranet solutions. We offer migration and maintenance of existing systems, and raise websites to a high level of performance and security.
Because it's freaking awesome. It's as simple as that. We have drilled, ripped, hacked, extended, unwrapped and repacked WordPress hundreds of times within thousands of hours. Our eyes have seen its glory, our backs have felt its weight.
Today, more than ever, WordPress is all we want, and all we want to offer you. Here are some of the reasons why:
Thanks to its extendability through various APIs, WordPress can be turned into everything from a sleek web app to a full featured social network, from a corporate blog platform to an intuitive, easy-to-use intranet solution.
Whatever your benchmarks are, WordPress can be trimmed to meet them. Need to cater to an international audience? WordPress hooks into your favorite CDN and delivers your content in top speed around the globe.
Stability & Security
Millions of people and thousands of businesses use and profit from WordPress being an open-source software. Its stable code base, rich infrastructure and continuous development make it one of the most stable and safe-to-use pieces of Free Software.
World's largest websites
Due to the reliability, stability and ease-of-use of WordPress, the system is used worldwide on high-traffic websites — no matter if news portal, automotive manufacturer or software provider.
CMS market share
Whether utilized as a blog, a shop or intranet — WordPress is used all over the world. International companies and agencies trust the open-source CMS and successfully operate their websites.
And this is our contribution to the community
- active support of WordPress core development
- freely available professional articles about WordPress
- sponsoring of WordCamps in Germany and worldwide
- active participation in the translation of WordPress
- voluntary support on wpde.org
- more than 30 free plugins on wordpress.org
- co-organization of WordCamps and Meetups
Our most popular products
We are also
We support the community by hosting WordPress Germany. We like to share our know-how in our blog, forums, and sessions. Many of our plugins are free to download.
Working at Inpsyde
As the biggest WordPress enterprise in Europe we’re dynamically growing and constantly looking for new employees. So do you want to shape WordPress in an interesting and exciting working environment? Here we are!
WordPress and WooCommerce are our passion! We build projects in the world wide leading open source CMS since its early days and we’re a vivid part of the WordPress community. We participate as attendees and sponsors of WordCamps and you’re able to meet employees of Inpsyde at the European as well as German, Austrian and Swiss WordCamps: and you can be part of it.
At the moment we’re looking for developers for WordPress based products and services. If you’re not a developer and want to be part of us, we’d be happy to recieve your unsolicited application. At Inpsyde you can expect an open, modern and lively company culture:
- challenging and exciting projects
- flexible working hours in remote office
- deliberately flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- a wide variety of tasks
- freedom for personal development and responsible, self-reliant action
If you love open source and especially WordPress, if you love to organize your working days by yourself and want to use your pragmatic problem-solving skills and result-oriented work methods: join our team!
Have a look at your current job offers and encourage yourself to send your application to email@example.com:
- fundamental skills in WordPress, likely in WooCommerce and multisite, too
- profound skills in PHP and MySQL
- experience in frameworks and APIs or the willingness to work on it
- experience in unixoide operating systems
- experience in issue tracking and code deployment in Git
- independent, responsible and team-oriented working
- interest and fun in contributing to a wide variety of projects
- ability to work in a team and communication skills
- dependability and own initiative
- organized and structured in your daily routine
- challenging and exciting projects
- a wide variety of tasks in the field of project management
- flexible working hours and remote office
- contribution to the WordPress and WooCommerce community
- attendance at internal and external events
- open corporate culture,flat hierarchy and fast decision making processes
- freedom for personal development and independend action
Get in touch
The easiest way to get in touch is to fill out this form, or just call.
Mutzer Heide 3
51467 Bergisch Gladbach
Germany Phone: +49 2202 817 90-0
Fax: +49 2202 817 90-99